BorntoGame::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Starters

2 posters

Go down

3 Starters Empty 3 Starters

Post  Jorge ;) Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:17 am

Hello,
Does anyone know how to get all 3 starters in Blue/Red, Silver/Gold Ruby FireRed etc..
PS: I know how to catch mew in blue/yellow/red. If you want to know ask me =)

-Jorge
Jorge ;)
Nazi-Zombie

Back to top Go down

3 Starters Empty Re: 3 Starters

Post  rick Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Jorge Wink wrote:Hello,
Does anyone know how to get all 3 starters in Blue/Red, Silver/Gold Ruby FireRed etc..
PS: I know how to catch mew in blue/yellow/red. If you want to know ask me =)

-Jorge
red/blue: trade 'em, there is just no other way.

yellow: you start with pikachu but you can get the 3 starters troughout the game:
-bulbasaur: cerulean city, the girl in the house near the pokemon centre.
-charmander: route 24 trainer damien
-squirtle: vermilion city officer jenny

gold/silver/crystal: to get the first 3 starters of yellow/blue/red you need to trade them. you can get a starter from the johto region inhte beginning but the others must be traded.

ruby/sapphire/emerald: the kanto starters must be traded, you can get the johto starters in emerald after you complete the whole hoenn dex(or they must be traded). the hoenn starters can only be gotten as starter pokemon or need to be traded.

leafgreen/firered: kanto pokemon can be chosen as starters or need to be traded, the johto starters need to be traded aswell as the hoenn starters...

diamond/pearl/platinum: shinno starters need to be traded if you dont got them as a starter pokemon, kanto starters need to be traded, johto starters need to be traded using pall park or soulsilver and heartgold aswel as you need to get the hoenn starters from ruby/sapphire/emerald.

if you want to know how to get the starters in colleseum or gale of darkness just ask.

how to get mew in red/blue/yellow: there are various ways, but they all contain skipping the sowbro(or slowpoke) trainer, then flee from a trainer using fly at the moment he walks toward you. and then walk on a specified route and close the start menu. this IS a glitch.
rick
rick
Yoshi

http://wcaonline.nl(not my site)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum