BorntoGame::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We made this catogory for our pokemon fans.

+4
rick
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Lordjaro
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Empty We made this catogory for our pokemon fans.

Post  [BtG]Lordjaro Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 pm

A friend of ours wants to had a category about Pokémon we dont play Pokémon so if you want information about Pokémon ask [BtG]RedRawr he will answer your Questions about it.

[BtG] Team bounce
[BtG]Lordjaro
[BtG]Lordjaro
Admin

http://www.borntogame.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Empty Re: We made this catogory for our pokemon fans.

Post  [BtG]Rob Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I played it a long time ago so maby i can help a little.
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Empty Re: We made this catogory for our pokemon fans.

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi im [BtG]RedRawr and i know a lot about pokemon.
Ask me if you want to know something.
from the games i´ve got:
- pokemon silver
- pokemon saphire
- pokemon emerald
- pokemon pearl/diamond
- pokemon platinum
So if you have some questions just ask it me. Razz
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  rick Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:41 pm

aye i have evry game except for gold(thanks to my brother lol.) silver twice and yellow twice. red and 1 silver is missing atm.
rick
rick
Yoshi

http://wcaonline.nl(not my site)

Back to top Go down

We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Empty how to get a spiritomb in pearl/diamond/platinum

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

For spiritomb you need the odd keystone. You can get one from the karate guy on route 208. Then place the odd keystone in the Hallowed tower ( a small stone tower next to Heartdome city)
We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Hallowedtower
Now you have to talk with 32 different people underground (Hikers do not count), so you need someone else with diamond/pearl or platinum its very difficult. A other way is to talk with someone else in the underground. then go up and down and talk to the same guy/friend again and do that 32 times. Now you go to the stone pillar and there he is on lvl 25.
We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. 442

goodluck Cool
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  rick Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 pm

[BtG]RedRawr wrote:For spiritomb you need the odd keystone. You can get one from the karate guy on route 208. Then place the odd keystone in the Hallowed tower ( a small stone tower next to Heartdome city)
We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Hallowedtower
Now you have to talk with 32 different people underground (Hikers do not count), so you need someone else with diamond/pearl or platinum its very difficult. A other way is to talk with someone else in the underground. then go up and down and talk to the same guy/friend again and do that 32 times. Now you go to the stone pillar and there he is on lvl 25.
We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. 442

goodluck Cool
hikers do work, at least i talked to the same hiker 32 times in pokemon pearl. i don't know about platinum. and btw. why don't you post this in a topic?
rick
rick
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Hikers do not count and i did it on pkmn pearl/diamond/platinum. and from all games i got a spiritomb. so maybe you can try it with a friend or an other DS.
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  rick Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

[BtG]RedRawr wrote:Hikers do not count and i did it on pkmn pearl/diamond/platinum. and from all games i got a spiritomb. so maybe you can try it with a friend or an other DS.

i got spirit tomb anyway, never did the talking with friends lol. http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/mikaruge.shtml you cant get im by talking to hikers that give you items it states, maybe yyuo cuold talkt o those who dont give you items
rick
rick
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge ;) Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 pm

RedRawr,
I see you share the same interest for Pokemon as I do Smile
Do you play with an emulator in PC or you have console?
I wanted to know if there is an emulator for Nintendo DS because I wanted to try Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
Greetings

-Jorge
Jorge ;)
Nazi-Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Rob Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Yes there is a DS emulator just typ in in @ Google.com
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge ;) Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Thanks,
Rob Google is the answer to everything Razz xD
Jorge ;)
Nazi-Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikashdip Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm

I love Pokemon 2 and I have FR, LG, Sapphire, Silver and D/P/Pl. The first 3 I have for the DS ( Slot 2) the 4 for an emulator on my R4 and the last 3 on my R4
Pikashdip
Pikashdip
Luigi

Back to top Go down

We made this catogory for our pokemon fans. Empty M3 download site

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Pikashdip wrote:I love Pokemon 2 and I have FR, LG, Sapphire, Silver and D/P/Pl. The first 3 I have for the DS ( Slot 2) the 4 for an emulator on my R4 and the last 3 on my R4

HI i thought maybe you can help me. I have a M3 its an other version of the R4. But my roms-download site is shutdown and off the internet and i cant find an other one. I would ask you if you have some site where i can download with the M3. Pleas answer my question i couldn't download roms in the last 4 months, so i really wanted the newest games Exclamation
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Rob Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:56 am

maby this cna help you http://www.rom-freaks.net/
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]PSDa-ni-el Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Why not buy 'em instead of downloading?
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Thank you rob for the site ,and daniel i save a lot of money if im download them Cool
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 pm

[BtG]Rob wrote:maby this cna help you http://www.rom-freaks.net/

Sorry Rob but the site doesn´t work. When im ready with downloading i need a program to open the file but i dont have that program....!
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikashdip Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:46 pm

ROmulation.net is very good 2, I always use it. When you make a free account you can download more than normal
Pikashdip
Pikashdip
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Rob Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Redrawr download winrar.
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikashdip Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 pm

or 7-zip which is beter
Pikashdip
Pikashdip
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  rick Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:44 pm

downloading roms is illegal, aswell as sponsoring it by telling other people about it... even admins are supporting this... this is bad... i kinda, need to delete the messages if rob and jaro agree.
rick
rick
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]RedRawr Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 pm

rick wrote:downloading roms is illegal, aswell as sponsoring it by telling other people about it... even admins are supporting this... this is bad... i kinda, need to delete the messages if rob and jaro agree.
[right]

HUMMM rick?! Jaro have a M3 too and rob is helping me so i think the agree it Laughing
[BtG]RedRawr
[BtG]RedRawr
Wario

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Lordjaro Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 pm

@rick: there isnt a problem with posting hacks/download sites on this forum we cant get banned for stuff like that Wink
[BtG]Lordjaro
[BtG]Lordjaro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]PSDa-ni-el Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 am

In the dutch, lol Razz
In the Netherlands it is illegal to download software and games, but not (yet) to download music and movies. So I think this topic should be closed.
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Lordjaro Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:22 pm

yep you are right Daniel
[BtG]Lordjaro
[BtG]Lordjaro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next