BorntoGame::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best console from this moment?

+4
rick
Jorge ;)
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
[BtG]Rob
8 posters

Go down

What is the best console?

What is the best console from this moment? I_vote_lcap71%What is the best console from this moment? I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
What is the best console from this moment? I_vote_lcap29%What is the best console from this moment? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
What is the best console from this moment? I_vote_lcap0%What is the best console from this moment? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

What is the best console from this moment? Empty What is the best console from this moment?

Post  [BtG]Rob Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Well vote, Wink
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is the best console from this moment? Empty Re: What is the best console from this moment?

Post  [BtG]PSDa-ni-el Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Playstation 3 (because I have one). Xbox 360 is good too, but because of the RROD's and Xbox live I chose the PS3
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is the best console from this moment? Empty Re: What is the best console from this moment?

Post  Jorge ;) Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 pm

I don't have any of those ^^
I hope I get a Ps3.
But anyways, I would vote PC, it is the best console ever Very Happy
Jorge ;)
Nazi-Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Rob Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Hehe but that doesn't counts mate.
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]PSDa-ni-el Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Omg, I said the 360 is not good because of the RRoD's, but on my PS3 I now have the YLoD >: (
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
[BtG]PSDa-ni-el
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rick Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm

[Btg]Jorge Wink wrote:I don't have any of those ^^
I hope I get a Ps3.
But anyways, I would vote PC, it is the best console ever Very Happy

a pc is not a console. a console is a game computer made purely for games.

anyways i would vote for the SNES or the gamecube bot not any of these sorry.
rick
rick
Yoshi

http://wcaonline.nl(not my site)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge ;) Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm

It was a joke Smile
But I think I'd vote for ps3, I've already played once in a friend's house, but the other consoles no.. Eventhough I'd really like to try Wii Sports Wink
Jorge ;)
Nazi-Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikashdip Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 pm

I'll go for the WII
Pikashdip
Pikashdip
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  rick Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 pm

[Btg]Jorge Wink wrote:It was a joke Smile
But I think I'd vote for ps3, I've already played once in a friend's house, but the other consoles no.. Eventhough I'd really like to try Wii Sports Wink

wii sports is a really bad game and so are all those stupid games made by other companies then capcom sega atari and nintendo. dont bother waisting your time on these lol.
rick
rick
Yoshi

http://wcaonline.nl(not my site)

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Lordjaro Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 am

I got all of those Very Happy
But i choose for the ps3 because i play more on it
[BtG]Lordjaro
[BtG]Lordjaro
Admin

http://www.borntogame.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]K_I_L_L_E_R_bee Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 am

i choose for the ps3, but i think the xbox360 is also good. i still have an old xbox that was a realy good console i always played fable but now i never can play fable 2 because its only xbox Crying or Very sad
[BtG]K_I_L_L_E_R_bee
[BtG]K_I_L_L_E_R_bee
Toad

http://www.borntogame.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Rob Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 am

The poorly manufactured, red ring of death-prone console has a 54.2 percent failure rate, compared to 10.6 percent for the PS3 and the Wii’s 6.8 percent.

The magazine surveyed nearly 5,000 readers to get the data. And while the 360’s rate is alarmingly higher than the others, it’s still bafflingly low because it blows the mind to imagine that 45.8 percent of the consoles have not broken. Also, Microsoft’s numbers are inflated because 360s are used the most of the three consoles. Results said 40.3 percent of 360 owners use the console three to five hours a day, compared to 37 percent of PS3 owners. Meanwhile, the plurality of Wii owners (41.4 percent) play their consoles less than an hour a day.

Microsoft also seized the gold medal for unhelpful customer service, taking nearly a month to repair or replace a console, while Nintendo and Sony stuck closer to a week. Only 37.7 percent of Microsoft customers found the company’s customer service was “very helpful,” compared to 51.1 percent fo Sony and 56.1 percent for Nintendo.

The most shocking number from the survey — and frightening from a consumer perspective — is only 3.8 percent of Xbox 360 owners said they’d never buy another Xbox because of hardware failure.

And ps3 uses blu-ray, 50% more power, free online play and cost now 299, xbox has to pay for the wifi thing ps3 already has it enough proofs:P.
[BtG]Rob
[BtG]Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [BtG]Quick Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 am

i think i gonna choose for ps3 i got xbox360 but you must pay for play online Sad and on ps3 not Smile
[BtG]Quick
[BtG]Quick
Toad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum